General Rules for
1. Students are required
to bring their diaries to the School daily.
2. Students are required to go to the Assembly ground as soon as bell
for Assembly rings.
3. Students should always be neatly dressed, otherwise they would be
sent back home.
4. Students are advised to make use of the dustbins provided for
throwing bits of paper etc.
are expected to keep the campus neat and clean.
5. Students must take care of School property. Anyone who damages School
property will be ....punished.
6. Students are advised not to bring costly articles to the school. The
School shall not be
7. Students are advised to deposit the articles found in the School with
8. In case of damage of School property, joint fine will be impose on
all students of the group
9. It is compulsory for all the students to bring Text Books, Copies,
Pen, Pencil etc. failing
they will not be allowed to attend the class.
10. For entering in the Chemistry, Bio., Physics, or any lab. apron is
compulsory. For physical
white tracksuits is compulsory on the dates of practical classes.
11. No. Student is allowed to bring Bike and Scooty in the school
GENERAL RULES FOR THE
1) Please deposit school fee and Transport fee on time as per the
instruction given by the
failing which late fine will be charged.
2) No School document will be issued on the same day or same time. At
least 3 working days
.....are required to
provide any School documents like Transfer Certificate, Birth
Receipt Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, and Duplicate Marks Sheets
etc. For Duplicate
will be charged.
3) At the time of admission, photo(s) of Student, Mother/Father,
Guardian, Marks Sheet of
examination, Character Certificate, T.C. duly countersigned by C.B.S.E./
of School, Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate should be submitted by
which admission will be cancelled. The School authority will not be
responsible for .....the
countersigned by the C.B.S.E./ Govt. However parents them selves-will go
to C.B.S.E./ .....Govt.
office for the countersign.
4) All the examination/test/practical examination will be held as per
examination date sheet.
re-examination will be held. No request will be entertained in this
5) The medium of teaching and study will be English. The School is
affiliated to C.B.S.E., New
Therefore, the syllabus and scheme of study will be as per C.B.S.E.
6) In case of misbehaving with teachers, non-teaching staff or School
Authorities, School may
action against the student. Fine, Suspension, expulsion, rustication or
T.C. for the .....student
may be given.
7) In June and February two-month fee will be taken together i.e. June &
July and February
8) Please take prior appointment on School phone no:01250-215841 to meet
the Principal. .....Visiting
hours will be 12.00 noon to 1.00 p.m. Monday to Friday only.
9) For leaving School and Transport facility, one-month prior notice is
required, failing which
of the month will be taken.
10) It would be mandatory for the parents to attend Parents Teacher Meet
(PTM) and other .....meeting
with the teachers time to time, failing which School will not be
responsible for the
.....progress of the
11) During filling up the registration form, examination form and other
documents parents are
to check all the entries carefully before signing the documents i.e.
Name, date of .....birth,
father's and mother's name, subjects, caste etc., failing which school
will not be .....responsible
for any mistake / correction etc. later on.
12) Other rules, change of School timing and other information will be
served to the parents
to time by the school.
13) For obtaining any duplicate certificate, i.e. character certificate,
School leaving certificate,
Student Certificate etc. a fee of 100/- is compulsory along with school
fee & dues .....as
Character Certificate of student will be issued within the period of Six
Month time from .....the
date of leaving the school only.